Photo

Casa Del Sol And Ola Vista

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stevo

stevo

Beginning Contributor (5-10 posts/replies)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:32 AM

we are staying at ola vista for 9 days when all my teenagers visit for spring break as we want to be close to the plaza etc; however the first 3 weeks in sayulita it'll just be me, my wife and our infant....we want to get closer to the beach. i surf all day long and go back home for siesta(s) y comida! (i know the break is further down the beach).

has anyone stayed at either of these places? what are the views like from casa del sol? how far a walk is it from casa del sol into town? thanks,
steve?

#2 Boobala

Boobala

Honored Contributor (500+ posts/replies)

• Home-Business Owners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:14 PM

we are staying at ola vista for 9 days when all my teenagers visit for spring break as we want to be close to the plaza etc; however the first 3 weeks in sayulita it'll just be me, my wife and our infant....we want to get closer to the beach. i surf all day long and go back home for siesta(s) y comida! (i know the break is further down the beach).

has anyone stayed at either of these places? what are the views like from casa del sol? how far a walk is it from casa del sol into town? thanks,
steve?

Villa del Sol is what I assume you are referring to and if you................the place is amazing! I know the house well as my good friend is the property manager. The views, the house, the pool......everything is top-notch. It's not that far of a walk from town but the one draw back is that the hill to get to the house is VERY steep. You will get your workout no doubt! OR you can take a Taxi home when you feel like it. Other than that it's perfect!