Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Purfectionn

Burrito Revolution

41 posts in this topic

post-2227-1188324435.gif

I was just visiting friends in Sayulita and went to the opening of "Burrito Revolution", owned by locals Antonio and Patricia Rivero.

Burrito Revolution has by far the best burrito's that I have ever tasted.. Amazing, fresh Mexican fusion flavors that just go WOW in your mouth!

Try the garlic and pepper mahi-mahi, grilled carne asada with black beans (only place in Sayulita that has black beans), chili-lime chicken, grilled shrimp, and several vegetarian options. My favorite by far was the extremely tender, marinated chili and lime Chicken, it was a perfect balance of spice, zest and flavor.

I highly recommend this new HOT SPOT for its food, price and livacious staff (Antonio is sure to make you laugh), located on right hand side of the main road into town. BR is only a 15-20 min drive from Puerto Vallarta and well worth it.

Enjoy!

Adrianne

Y0ur abs0lutely c0rrect ab0ut Burrit0 Rec0luti0n. It's awes0me! These are 5 star burrit0s!

I was there in it's infant stages t0 help test the recipes. (Many free dinners :)) and the Chili-Lime Chicken was my creati0n s0 I kn0w just h0w g00d it is!!

The burrit0s are huge, using the highest quality meats and pr0duce p0ssible and the Salsa's, Av0cad0 Sauce and Fish sauce are the b0mb!.

It's g0ing t0 give Fish Tac0 a real run f0r the m0ney AND they are 0pen during the aftern00n, unlike s0 many places that cl0se fr0m 2-5pm.

Ant0ni0 and Patty 0pened 0ne week ag0 and s0ld 0ut h0urs bef0re cl0sing time. They were sh0cked and excited t0 see the turn-0ut and and the rave reviews fr0m every0ne!

I suggest t0 every0ne.........Run, d0n't walk t0 Burrit0 Rev0lutin f0r a g0urmet feast 0f the best burrit0s in Nayarit!

'G0urmet Gringa'

Pers0nal Chef Service

Sayulita, Nayarit

email: g0urmetgringa@gmail.c0m

Y0ur abs0lutely c0rrect ab0ut Burrit0 Rec0luti0n. It's awes0me! These are 5 star burrit0s!

I was there in it's infant stages t0 help test the recipes. (Many free dinners :)) and the Chili-Lime Chicken was my creati0n s0 I kn0w just h0w g00d it is!!

The burrit0s are huge, using the highest quality meats and pr0duce p0ssible and the Salsa's, Av0cad0 Sauce and Fish sauce are the b0mb!.

It's g0ing t0 give Fish Tac0 a real run f0r the m0ney AND they are 0pen during the aftern00n, unlike s0 many places that cl0se fr0m 2-5pm.

Ant0ni0 and Patty 0pened 0ne week ag0 and s0ld 0ut h0urs bef0re cl0sing time. They were sh0cked and excited t0 see the turn-0ut and and the rave reviews fr0m every0ne!

I suggest t0 every0ne.........Run, d0n't walk t0 Burrit0 Rev0lutin f0r a g0urmet feast 0f the best burrit0s in Nayarit!

'G0urmet Gringa'

Pers0nal Chef Service

Sayulita, Nayarit

email: g0urmetgringa@gmail.c0m

We are going to Sayulita this month. Where would this new spot be? Sounds terrific, and what are the prices like?

We are going to Sayulita this month. Where would this new spot be? Sounds terrific, and what are the prices like?

forgot to ask - what resataurants will be open in late sept. we have only ever been there in high seasons.

forgot to ask - what resataurants will be open in late sept. we have only ever been there in high seasons.

Many 0f the Restaurants will be 0pen in Late Sept. R0llies will be cl0sed which is a bummer but there are still s0 many 0pti0ns y0u w0n't have any pr0blems finding a g00d meal.

BURRIT0 REV0LUTI0N will definately be 0pen!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are l0cated acr0ss fr0m Ch0c0 Banana, next t0 C0sta Vallarta Realty 0n the right hand side as y0u drive int0 the t0wn/Plaza. It's a little stand with hanging plants. Prices are fr0m 4.00 t0 7.00 f0r a plateful 0f f00d.

I just spent 5 amazing days in Sayulita. Good times, great food and awesome waves. I especially liked Burrito Revolution. The food is inexpensive and very tasty. The menu is simple and clutter free. No liquor license so BYOB and enjoy!!!

A definite must eat when in Sayulita! :D Best burriotos i've ever had- i recommend trying them all, although the carne asada was my absolute favorite. The fresh ingredients and the friendly casual atmosphere made it an all around superb dining experience. Owners Antonio and Patricia are two of the friendliest locals I met down there- and the hot spot location can't be beat! You would be crazy to pass this fine establishment by.

I can't wait to come back to eat when I return to Sayulita in January!

Cheers!

Rebecca

A definite must eat when in Sayulita! :D Best burriotos i've ever had- i recommend trying them all, although the carne asada was my absolute favorite. The fresh ingredients and the friendly casual atmosphere made it an all around superb dining experience. Owners Antonio and Patricia are two of the friendliest locals I met down there- and the hot spot location can't be beat! You would be crazy to pass this fine establishment by.

I can't wait to come back to eat when I return to Sayulita in January!

Cheers!

Rebecca

i am sorry, but they are not locals, they are mexicans maybe but not locals.

They ARE Mexicans and they LIVE in Sayulita. D0es 0ne have t0 be 3rd generati0n Sayulita t0 be c0nsidered 'l0cal'? Wh0 really cares? I'm a gring0, living in Sayulita and t0urists c0nsider me a l0cal s0 save the snide remarks f0r s0mewhere else. B)

Where is it? I'm a big burrito fan! Open just at night or during the day too? Is it a street stand or can I sit down?

Thanks.

well i am a local, they are not, its different..learn that.

Where is it? I'm a big burrito fan! Open just at night or during the day too? Is it a street stand or can I sit down?

Thanks.

Barbara,... Burrito Revolucion is just accross from Garcia Realty, next to COSTA VALLARTA REALTY,

just a few steps before you get to the plaza....... buen provecho !!!! Try the srimp burrito ,.... mmmm..amaizing !!!!... open from 2 pm to 9 or 10 pm..... take your order to go or have a sit and enjoy it !!

Ein leckerer Burritostand an der Hauptstrasse - es gibt Huenchen, Schwertfisch, Mahimahi und Fleisch, (und vegetarisch, aber die gibts ja in Mexico nicht..). Mahimahi und Huenchen sind super lecker, gibt auch leckere Salsas fuer die, dies scharf moegen. Und man sieht, was verkocht wird, und es sind wirklich gute Zutaten - Fleisch etc. also auch fuer empfindliche Maegen geeignet..

Der Besitzer spricht sehr gut Englisch, also wer nich Spanisch kann ist hier gut augehoben.

Leider gibts kein Bier, aber man im Suoermarkt ums Eck was kaufen und mitbringen.

Kann man auch Um Mitnehmen kaufen...

Auf nach Sayulita...

Michi

The four of us from Portland, Oregon just had dinner at Burrito Revolution and we were not disappointed! The food was fresh, flavorful, and perfectly prepared. The sauce selections were wonderful, as well. We highly recommend Burrito Revolution, and would eat there again!

un petit coin sympa a decouvrir absolument.. entre tradition du burito et la modernite de l'ambiance, un nouveau concept est invente pour regaler toutes les papilles...en plus d un repas delicieux vous aurez l occasion de discuter avec un patron un peu farfelu mais toujours accueillant.

C est ici que j ai eu l occasion de deguster les meilleurs burrritos tout en profitant d un cadre plus qu agreable a deux pas de l ocean... A ne pas manquer...

B)

Our group of six all agreed -- Best burritos ever. We were only in town a few nights & went back for more... A must stop in Sayulita!

Don't be sorry about the "locals" issue. Be sorry about being an a**-hole. I'm going right now to get a burrito from the LOCALS at Burrito Revolution.

They ARE Mexicans and they LIVE in Sayulita. D0es 0ne have t0 be 3rd generati0n Sayulita t0 be c0nsidered 'l0cal'? Wh0 really cares? I'm a gring0, living in Sayulita and t0urists c0nsider me a l0cal s0 save the snide remarks f0r s0mewhere else. B)

I feel compelled to inform a "local" that referring to yourself as a "gringo" is really just one step above a Mexican in the USA referring to himself as a "beaner".

Look up the origins of the word and you may decide to start using "extranjero" instead.

No educated individual or person of class in Mexico uses the word "gringo." Be aware that coastal Mexico Spanish is very slang.

Hope this helps. ;)

BTW: B00bala, y0ur p0sts t0 this f0rum are helpful and are enjoyed by myself and h0pefully by 0thers. H0ever, using the zer0 key f0r an "o" makes reading y0ur p0sts very difficult and certainly n0t very fun. :o

Don't be sorry about the "locals" issue. Be sorry about being an a**-hole. I'm going right now to get a burrito from the LOCALS at Burrito Revolution.

How can you go "right now" at 4:30am? Do they open early? :huh:

BTW: B00bala, y0ur p0sts t0 this f0rum are helpful and are enjoyed by myself and h0pefully by 0thers. H0ever, using the zer0 key f0r an "o" makes reading y0ur p0sts very difficult and certainly n0t very fun. :o

Her keyboard is broken.

Barbara,... Burrito Revolucion is just accross from Garcia Realty, next to COSTA VALLARTA REALTY,

just a few steps before you get to the plaza....... buen provecho !!!! Try the srimp burrito ,.... mmmm..amaizing !!!!... open from 2 pm to 9 or 10 pm..... take your order to go or have a sit and enjoy it !!

I LOVE HIS BURRITOS!! WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD I AM VERY SPECIAL AND I RECOMEND THIS PLACE, AS A BIG MEXICAN FOOD FUN!!! I TRIED THE BEEF ONE WITH THE CHIPOTLE SAUCE (THAT HE KEEPS VERY SECRETLY JAJA AND I CAN SEE WHY, ITS DELICIOUS), WHAT I LIKE FROME HIS BURRITOS IT`S THAT THEY DONT HAVE TOO MANY STUFF IN IT, IT`S HUGE, BUT MEXICAN PEOPLE WE LIKE A LOT IN THE FOOD AND SOME TIMES IT LOOSES THE BASIC FLAVOR: HE USES PLAIN RICE WITH BLACK BEANS, NO CHEESE, MEXICAN SALSA AND YOUR CHOICE OF MEAT OR VEGETABLES. THAT IT`S GOOD BECAUSE YOU CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENT FLAVORES AND NOT CONFUSE THEM. I LIKE IT.

PD. WATCH UP WITH THE HABANERO SAUCE, THAT`S FOR EXPERT PEOPLE, HABANERO ITS CONSIDERER THE MOST HOT CHILE IN THE WORLD!!! SO, BE GENTLE WITH THE CHILE...!!

I feel compelled to inform a "local" that referring to yourself as a "gringo" is really just one step above a Mexican in the USA referring to himself as a "beaner".

Look up the origins of the word and you may decide to start using "extranjero" instead.

No educated individual or person of class in Mexico uses the word "gringo." Be aware that coastal Mexico Spanish is very slang.

Hope this helps. ;)

As y0u stated, 'c0stal Mexic0 Spanish' IS very slang.

When in R0me d0 as the R0mans! I kn0w 0f n0 0ne that is 0ffended by the term 'Gring0', even th0se 0f us highly educated and/0r upper class, unless it is used in a der0gat0ry way but I appreciate the advice.

And as f0r my typing with a zer0..............definately n0t by ch0ice.

I have a new keyb0ard which just arrived fr0m the states and n0w I need t0 have s0me install it in my lapt0p. D0es any0ne kn0w wh0 can d0 that f0r me here in Sayulita???

And as f0r my typing with a zer0..............definately n0t by ch0ice.

I have a new keyb0ard which just arrived fr0m the states and n0w I need t0 have s0me install it in my lapt0p. D0es any0ne kn0w wh0 can d0 that f0r me here in Sayulita???

Try Fabian at LunaNet under LunaMar Bunglows just off the plaza on Jose Mariscal.

:)

For such a small lovely beach town with many great food places to choose from, Burrito Revolution was my favorite.... love the Chile lime chicken and Vegetarian burritos..... YUM!!! Great Mexican tunes to munch to..

post-2227-1188324435.gif

I was just visiting friends in Sayulita and went to the opening of "Burrito Revolution", owned by locals Antonio and Patricia Rivero.

Burrito Revolution has by far the best burrito's that I have ever tasted.. Amazing, fresh Mexican fusion flavors that just go WOW in your mouth!

Try the garlic and pepper mahi-mahi, grilled carne asada with black beans (only place in Sayulita that has black beans), chili-lime chicken, grilled shrimp, and several vegetarian options. My favorite by far was the extremely tender, marinated chili and lime Chicken, it was a perfect balance of spice, zest and flavor.

I highly recommend this new HOT SPOT for its food, price and livacious staff (Antonio is sure to make you laugh), located on right hand side of the main road into town. BR is only a 15-20 min drive from Puerto Vallarta and well worth it.

Enjoy!

Adrianne

I will be at Burrito Revolution for Day of The Dead.... I heard that there will be some specials revealed...

For such a small lovely beach town with many great food places to choose from, Burrito Revolution was my favorite.... love the Chile lime chicken and Vegetarian burritos..... YUM!!! Great Mexican tunes to munch to..

We had burritos at Burrito Revolution and throughly enjoyed ourselves. The shrimp and all the sauces were fabulous. The food overall was delicious and Antonio and Patricia are very cool folks. A must have burrito. :D:D

un petit coin sympa a decouvrir absolument.. entre tradition du burito et la modernite de l'ambiance, un nouveau concept est invente pour regaler toutes les papilles...en plus d un repas delicieux vous aurez l occasion de discuter avec un patron un peu farfelu mais toujours accueillant.

C est ici que j ai eu l occasion de deguster les meilleurs burrritos tout en profitant d un cadre plus qu agreable a deux pas de l ocean... A ne pas manquer...

B)

My French is only fair and I can't be certain that the name of this great place is included here. Can someone give me the name and approximate location. Jim Hill