Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IloveSayulita

Cancion Del Mar - Review

10 posts in this topic

Megan Wrote: We had a great great time at Cacion del Mar - just a

wonderful experience. Sayulita is such a beautiful little town - and April is

definitely a great time to go b/c it never got too hot... Everyone involved w/ the house were wonderful as

well... THANKS again for everything and i'm sure we'll get a lot

of requests for info based on the photos we took

Have a great summer!

Megan

Just like last year....we loved it! THANK YOU..THANK YOU..THANK YOU..

Everyone was very kind and helpfull... thanks to you all...we are looking forward for next year....we´ll contact you next summer for reservations.

Thanks,

Sergio

We were quite happy with La Casita. We liked the design, materials and layout of the villa. We also appreciated the privacy. I also want to mention that the booking experience was smooth and the housekeeping was fine and appreciated!

Hope to see you again.

Debbie

The house was absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed every minute. We spent days on the beach and in town and then it was so nice to relax back at the house and enjoy the sunsets. We had a blast! Thanks so much for sharing your home with us! We can't wait to go back!

Sincerely,

Kelly

We loved being up on the hill in your lovely villa. When we woke up our first morning and looked out at that view, it was just amazing. The view was spectacular, layout really worked for our group. Housekeepers were available to cook when asked. We all surfed and explored the town and San Pancho as well. I have traveled a lot in Mexico and have not found such a charming town that still seems to be authentic but has all the restaurants and creature comforts without all the hotels and resorts. It was a ten! Thanks again!

This is a truly beautiful home with equally stunning views and décor. We loved the view, the seclusion, the immersion in nature. We hope to visit you again!

We had the most amazing time at your gorgeous home! We stayed in the lovely Casita which provides an absolutely perfect environment for a most relaxing vacation. Our stay at the Casita was for our honeymoon, and we left being highly thankful for the cherished memories and being eager to return whenever an opportunity presents itself.

The views from the home are beautiful beyond description at all times of the day. The sunsets are ‘to die for!’ We also enjoyed the private yet accessible location of the home. The house is far enough from the village so that the animals of the forest and crashing of the waves on the beach were the only sounds to be heard. One of the best features is that the decks are secluded and private. We noticed that many of the homes closer to the village did not have any privacy on their back decks near the pool, yet we had the luxury of this privacy each day at the Casita.

We had the most amazing time at your gorgeous home! We stayed in the lovely Casita which provides an absolutely perfect environment for a most relaxing vacation. Our stay at the Casita was for our honeymoon, and we left being highly thankful for the cherished memories and being eager to return whenever an opportunity presents itself.

The views from the home are beautiful beyond description at all times of the day. The sunsets are ‘to die for!’ We also enjoyed the private yet accessible location of the home. The house is far enough from the village so that the animals of the forest and crashing of the waves on the beach were the only sounds to be heard. One of the best features is that the decks are secluded and private. We noticed that many of the homes closer to the village did not have any privacy on their back decks near the pool, yet we had the luxury of this privacy each day at the Casita.

Thank you for a wonderful trip. I can't fully explain how impressed we were with Cancion del

Mar, so I will only say it was awesome, and we can't wait to go back. We loved your place. We really like everything the way it is, and every time I see my friends who joined us, the first question is, "when are we going back?" Thank you again!

We were really thrilled with Cancion and our trip! Several days we did not even leave the house as we were so relaxed and comfortable. The weather was wonderful. I would have liked it a little hotter but my sister was in heaven. We loved the place and we're plotting our return as soon as we can. Thanks for everything