Iris

Solar energy

5 posts in this topic

Hola Amigos,  I am a vacation rental owner and my CFE is increasing considerably.  I am hesitant to install anything "high tech" and try to keep things as simple as possible but Sayulita would be ideal for clean power from the sun.  Who has experience with generating solar energy?   My pool is heated by the sun and is not part on my electrical grid.  I am interested in solar energy to replace or supplement the electricity usage of AC and lights.  Are the panels resistant to our hot and humid environment (and the occasional iguana on the roof), what about maintenance (are technicians available?), and the repairs (parts are available)?

Muchas gracias!

Contact Frank O'Grady in La Cruz. He does solar installation. Find him on Facebook 

Sayulita WiFi is just getting into this business too. They have a plan where you can contract with them to maintain the panels. 

www.sayulitawifi.com

Hi Iris, 

We had solar installed this past summer by ESun-they were great and we are so excited to not only be more kind to the environment, but to say goodbye to skyrocketing CFE bills. The guy we dealt with was Cody(ventaspv@esunenergy.com), he walked me through everything and the work was done on time, and well!

Good luck!

This is great information.  I will contact E-sun.

Muchas gracias!