Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need Rental Needed For Family Of 4 (2 Adults And 2 Teens) For Dec 28-31, 2012

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We want to come stay in Sayulita for 3-4 nights Dec 28-31st however we are flexable and would love to have the opportunity to fill where needed on a rental. 1 Bedroom with couches for kids or 2 bedroom 1 Bath. We are not picky and are willing to pay $100-$125/night depending on the accomadations. We are staying in Nuevo Vallarta but want to break away for a few days to Sayulita. We have been on day trips to surf 2 times before and love it. We would love the opportunity to stay this time. Due to our short notice we can't seem to find accomadations during this time but know that other peoples plan change and things open up. Please help us out.

Tracy

cell 503-680-969one

Posted · Report post

If you have availability during this time even if just for one night, please let me know what you have and how much you rent for and I'll get back with you. We will consider any place up to $150/night. Thank you.

Posted · Report post

Our House, Casa Rios is available it is $120 a night for the dates you have requested. I can call the number you listed with details tomorrow if you would like

Here is our link: http://www.sayulitalife.com/rios