2 replies to this topic

#1 tracylisac

tracylisac

New Poster (1-5 posts/replies)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

We want to come stay in Sayulita for 3-4 nights Dec 28-31st however we are flexable and would love to have the opportunity to fill where needed on a rental.  1 Bedroom with couches for kids or 2 bedroom 1 Bath.  We are not picky and are willing to pay $100-$125/night depending on the accomadations.  We are staying in Nuevo Vallarta but want to break away for a few days to Sayulita. We have been on day trips to surf 2 times before and love it.  We would love the opportunity to stay this time.  Due to our short notice we can't seem to find accomadations during this time but know that other peoples plan change and things open up.  Please help us out.
Tracy
cell 503-680-969one

#2 tracylisac

tracylisac

New Poster (1-5 posts/replies)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

If you have availability during this time even if just for one night,  please let me know what you have and how much you rent for and I'll get back with you.  We will consider any place up to $150/night.  Thank you.

#3 eonrios

eonrios

Beginning Contributor (5-10 posts/replies)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

Our House, Casa Rios is available it is $120 a night for the dates you have requested. I can call the number you listed with details tomorrow if you would like

Here is our link: http://www.sayulitalife.com/rios