Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cornfed

New Pemex La Launcha

8 posts in this topic

The new Pemex station on the Punta Mita - La Cruz road near La Lancha just opened up. The OXXO is not open.

There must be half a dozen new stations between Sayulita/Punta Mita/Vallarta roads in the last year, and counting. Some are within a few meters of another Pemex. Who the heck decides where to put these things? Don't tell me, the same people who decided building so many condos at Litibu was a good idea?

I saw it last year in its initial phases and wondered if a mall was going in, its so big!

Just heard that the water drainage for this monstrosity leads right into the Rio which then dumps onto the beach. Nice way to pollute the playa Pemex!

Appears to be plenty of Mexicans with big fancy trucks- they don't run on salsa.

More gas stations save gas! Don't need to drive all the way to La Cruz for gas. How nice for the fishermen and boat captains. Ya, placing the one next to a river is a bit spooky though and I don't understand why there is a new one going in at La Cruz across from the old one. I'm sure time will tell.

What about the one in Sayulita.. any one know when it will be open?

I'd speculate sometime in 2025...shortly after the new grand entrance to Sayulita is completed

Now i can leave my car at pemex when i go surfing at La Lancha and it wont get broken into!